Supply Chain Management Course
Supply Chain Management improves the coordination and relationship between Suppliers, Producers, and Customers. It must be kept at a high level of organisation to be successful in today”s global economy. Goods and services are now pieced together from all over the world, and this process can be hectic and complicated if not managed correctly.
With Supply Chain Management your company and employees will be on target to lower costs, improving efficiency, and increase customer satisfaction. This course will provide your employees with the understanding of how Supply Chain Management can improve and help almost any type of business.
Research has consistently demonstrated that when clear goals are associated with learning that the learning occurs more easily and rapidly. With that in mind, let’s review our goals for the course. By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Take a look at inventory management
- Study supply chain groups
- Review tracking and monitoring methods
- Examine supply chain event management
- Comprehend the flows of supply chain management and data warehouses
- Understand the levels of supply chain management and their effects
- Identify how supply chain management relates to: Customer satisfaction, Improving performance, Lowering costs, and Product development