Working From Home Virtual Conference
Rolling lockdowns and exits may continue for some time in regions where the threat of COVID-19 remains high. Many organisations will elect to keep staff working from home for economic reasons. Others may have a return to remote working forced upon them if a staff member suddenly contracts the Coronavirus.
Working in a home office requires a unique set of skills. Teleworkers or virtual employees have additional challenges created by not being in a centralised office. Communication issues alone make it a challenging job. Understand how to help your staff become great teleworkers.
- Target Audience: Business Leaders, Managers, Supervisors, Employees working from home,
- 2 Hour Virtual Conference
- Topics include challenges, core skills, self-management, planning and organisation, communication
- Delegates can post questions to an interactive chat board that visible to attendees and presenter
- 3 Minute one-on-one networking with presenter and attendees in private after the conference
- Build your network